Have you already used our app HelpDesk for Jira?
If you have, and, moreover, you’ve preferred SLA 2.0 over the standard SLA functionality, we have great news for you!
We added new JQL-functions such as:
- Searching for issues with currently breached SLA
- Searching for issues with currently completed SLA
- Searching for issues with particular SLA time spent
- Searching for issues with particular SLA time remaining before the SLA is breached
- Searching for issues having an SLA paused due to a condition.
- Searching for issues that have a running SLA, regardless of the calendar.
You can check for syntax by this link https://wiki.teamlead.ru/doc/helpdesk/latest/admin-guide/sla/sla-2-0/jql-functions-sla-2-0
Create more filters and improve your queues. Upcoming within the SLA functionality: compact SLA 2.0 field view on agile-boards, historical JQL-search, reports.
Searching for something else? Drop us a line!
But if you are not familiar with HelpDesk for Jira, we highly recommend you to check it out.
It’s not just a simple service desk. It’s a multifunctional but still affordable one. HelpDesk lets you support thousands of customers without providing them with Jira accounts. They even don’t have to know what Jira is.
You can customize a unique design for customer portals which can be multiple single or cross-projects. Also, your customers can easily check what progress with their issues solving is. With two-level SLA it’s easy to control the response time not only for all company issues’ SLA but also a team-based SLA for issues.
Start your free trial by this link and try these and many other benefits of HelpDesk for Jira.
Looking for HelpDesk for Jira Cloud? It’s on the way, stay tuned.